11 Everyday Foods For A Longer, Healthier Life

  1. Homepage
  2. Healthy Lifestyle
  3. Live Healthy Life
  4. 11 Everyday Foods For A Longer, Healthier Life
Author Avatar

About Author

32 Comments

  • Posted on Oct 18, 2017 at 17:00 pm

    Stop with the "superfood" nonsense. There's no such thing. Then again, this is Buzzfeed so..

  • Posted on Oct 18, 2017 at 17:01 pm

    these are literally like my favorite foods

  • Posted on Oct 18, 2017 at 17:09 pm

    Dude can't afford this all days

  • Posted on Oct 18, 2017 at 17:11 pm

    Let me guess..

    Fruit and vegetables

  • Posted on Oct 18, 2017 at 17:23 pm

    Sooner or later Im still gonna die because of brain cancer because nowadays there is a 50% chance

  • Posted on Oct 18, 2017 at 17:43 pm

    Ever seen a wild broccoli plant? I haven't either. Its a normalized GMO!

  • Posted on Oct 18, 2017 at 18:41 pm

    SwAp SaLT fOr GaRLic?!!?!?

  • Posted on Oct 18, 2017 at 18:55 pm

    notice how they're all plant based food items lmao

  • Posted on Oct 18, 2017 at 19:11 pm

    There is no solid scientific evidence behind any of these claims, they’re merely speculations. I’m not saying they’re not valid, but what I am saying is that no solid studies have been done on “super foods”. Yes we know some foods are healthier than others, however, we certainly do not know the extent of blueberries limiting your risk for cancer. It’s kind of like saying if you drink water there is a 10% chance you will hydrate yourself, a 90% chance you will get hit by a car, however they don’t tell you you’re standing in a highway. you’re standing in a highway. If you eat healthy and exercise it’s nearly impossible to specifically attribute your health to one food in your diet. You can say blueberries are high in antioxidants which is necessary for your body. Maybe at one point a doctor can say that antioxidants reduces your risk of cancer. What you can’t say is that blueberries reduce your risk of cancer. You eliminate the part of the food that is actually beneficial to your health. I doubt they’re intentionally trying to be misleading and I’m sure this video is less educational and more lifestyle, however I think it’s important to know the facts behind what you’re putting out there. Especially when you’re influencing thousands of people.

  • Posted on Oct 18, 2017 at 19:44 pm

    I like everything here except quinoa beets and blueberries

  • Posted on Oct 18, 2017 at 19:45 pm

    Groundbreaking: avocado toast.

  • Posted on Oct 18, 2017 at 20:08 pm

    I didn't know broccoli gives AIDS cell growth and function lol

  • Posted on Oct 18, 2017 at 20:52 pm

    and people still eat meat?

  • Posted on Oct 18, 2017 at 20:56 pm

    i actually eat most of these foods

    please excuse me while i go fry the french frys while i stuff my mouth with pizza and chips

  • Posted on Oct 18, 2017 at 21:16 pm

    As a person who loves red beans, yay for me! 😊

  • Posted on Oct 18, 2017 at 21:19 pm

    How things were cut in the thumbnail bothered me a lot

  • Posted on Oct 18, 2017 at 22:34 pm

    I like everyone but two. Avocados, and beets. Beets only 'cuz I've never tried them.

  • Posted on Oct 18, 2017 at 23:17 pm

    this is a bit ironic coming from tasty as almost ALL of their recipes are full of fat and sugar. still delicious though🤗

  • Posted on Oct 18, 2017 at 23:44 pm

    To bad correlation i not causation.

  • Posted on Oct 19, 2017 at 01:52 am

    Ooo la la!!

  • Posted on Oct 19, 2017 at 02:03 am

    IM HERE FOR A GOOD TIME NOT LONG TIME NOW WHERE'S MY OREOS

  • Posted on Oct 19, 2017 at 02:57 am

    Another good tip they won't mention is your poop. If you hate having messy poops that take a lot of paper, this high fiber vegetable diet is good.

  • Posted on Oct 19, 2017 at 06:25 am

    I love green tea but they're so damn expensive

  • Posted on Oct 19, 2017 at 11:04 am

    Ummm if I ate garlic raw I'm pretty sure I'd have 0 friends

  • Posted on Oct 19, 2017 at 13:50 pm

    love you TASTY

  • Posted on Oct 19, 2017 at 13:53 pm

    Awesome you are the best every that i see

  • Posted on Oct 20, 2017 at 02:13 am

    PULT ALL THESE SHIT INTO A SMOOTHIE! BAM! EXTRAORDINARY

  • Posted on Oct 21, 2017 at 01:57 am

    NO POMEGRANATES

  • Posted on Oct 21, 2017 at 02:19 am

    PULL ALL THIS SHIT INTO A SMOOTHIE! BAM! MEGA SMOOTHIE

  • Posted on Oct 21, 2017 at 07:22 am

    Et yok bisi yok. Doyurmaz bu bizi 😀

  • Posted on Mar 11, 2018 at 16:56 pm

    I like the music for some reason.

  • Posted on May 15, 2019 at 13:47 pm

    I misread "Aids cell growth and function" I thought you meant AIDS.

Add Comments

en_USEnglish