ASK Family Insurance in Islamabad Plans
ASK Family Insurance in Islamabad plans are:
|Plan||Basic||Standard||Executive||Value||Premium||Special||Gold||SCP 60-64 MAL|
|Hospitalization limit per family||10000||150000||200000||300000||350000||400000||500000||250000|
|Maternity sub-limit annual||0||25000||25000||30000||35000||40000||50000||0|
|OPD per family annual, on reimbursement basis At panel only||0||0||0||10000||15000||20000||22000||25000 Sublimit|
|Room limit per day||2000||2200||2500||3000||3500||3800||4500||4800|
|Critical illness for head of family||-||-||-||350000||500000||700000||1250,000||350000|
|Personal accident for primary insured/head of family||100000||150000||200000||300000||300000||300000||300000||100000|
|Without critical illness cover||7000||9000||12000||26000||36000||45000||60000||36000|
- For ages 56-59: only gold plan on mal basis will apply.
- mat limit will be zero.
- Basic, Standard and Executive plans are intended for govt/semi-government employees.
Terms and condition of ASK Family Insurance in Islamabad are: 1. The policy will be cancelled immediately in case of deliberate concealment of facts to avail benefits from company.
2. The insured may cancel the policy within 30 days of issuance due to a valid reason . However, the refund will be made on prorated basis after deduction of 20% admin charges.
3. The company reserves the right to accept or reject any request for coverage without assigning a reason.
4. The Coverages will be valid for 365 days from date of payment.
Eligibility criteria for ASK Family insurance in Islamabad are: 1. Pakistani citizens up to age 55 on next birthdays.
2. Single parent also covered.
3. Family means legal spouse and two children including legally adopted children residing with parents in Pakistan.
4. There is no restriction on additional family members coverage at inception. The premium will be communicated on case to case basis.
5. Unmarried persons can also enrol singly for basic plans. Maternity benefit will not be available in such cases.
6. Senior citizen plan is for age 61-64 individuals only. In case of spouse also in this age range, spouse premium will be separately charged.
7. All ages mentioned are on next birthday basis.
Coverages of ASK Family insurance in Islamabad are: HOSPITALIZATION
1. Annual limit available for non-maternity and non-crucial illness related hospitalization at askari panel hospitals only.
2. For workup and diagnosis admissions are not covered.
3. Admissions at non-panel except accidents and serious emergencies or where panel is not present, are not allowed.
4. All policy exclusions will be communicated at the time of assurance of policy.
1. This benefit will apply to maternity conceivable during coverage only.
2. Pre-existing pregnancies at the time of coverage will not be covered or charged extra premium at the time of declaration. Any undeclared pregnancies will not be covered.
3. Only one pregnancy benefit is available during coverage year.
4. The benefits will terminate once utilized for delivery.
5. Excess amount if any will be paid by the patient herself.
6. Non-panel claims for maternity will only be accepted in case of emergencies and where handled by qualified doctors.
7. Deliveries by LHV, DAI or any unqualified person are not covered for reimbursement.
8. C-section by general practitioners at clinics are also not covered or reimbursements.
9. Charges for epidural/painless deliveries will have to be paid by the patient.
10. Any room rent difference will also be paid by the patient.
1. Available on reimbursement basis only.
2. Charges of OPD at panel only will be reimbursed.
3. OPD exclusions as mentioned in policy document will apply.
4. Multivitamins/supplements and non-medicated items will not be covered.
5. Detailed OPD terms will be provided at inception.
1. Cover is valid for hospitalization for a listed critical illness at panel only.
2. Declared/undeclared pre-existing critical illness will not be covered.
3. Unutilized limit is transferable for renewal year but not reimbursable.
4. The coverage is limited to the list of critical diseases provided with the policy.
5. A declaration by the insured will be submitted to the effect that he/she is not suffering from any critical illness or has suffered in the past one year.
Head of family avail this only in the event of accidental death or partial disability as specified in the terms provided.
1. Treatment of all ailment within the first 30 days of cover except any accidental injury.
2.Any pre-existing condition will be covered after a waiting period of 3 years.
3.2 years waiting period for specific diseases like cataract, hernia, joint replacement surgeries, surgery of hydrocele etc.
4. Expenses arising from HIV or AIDS and related diseases.
5. Congenital diseases, mental disorder or insanity, cosmetic surgery and weight control treatments.
6. Abuse of intoxicant or hallucinogenic substances like intoxicating drugs and alcohol.
7. Hospitalization due to war or an act of war or due to a nuclear, chemical or biological weapon and radiation of any kind.