BENEFITS OF GROUP HEALTH INSURANCE IN PAKISTAN
The categories and benefit of Group Health Insurance in Pakistan
by ASK are given below
|CATEGORIES AND BENEFIT LIMITS DESCRIPTION||A||B||D||D|
|HOSPITALIZATION (PER PERSON ANNUAL)|
|MATERNITY (ANNUAL LIMIT)|
|OPD (PER FAMILY ANUALLY)||40,000||30,000||25,000||20,000|
|DREAD DISEASE (PER PERSON ANNUAL)||300,000||250,000||200,000||150,000|
|SPECIALIZED INVESTIGATION (PER FAMILY ANNUAL)||25,000||20,000||15,000||10,000|
Group Health Insurance in Pakistan terms and conditions are: 1. The policy will be cancelled immediately in case of deliberate concealment of facts to avail benefits from company.
2. The insured may cancel the policy within 30 days of issuance due to a valid reason . However, the refund will be made on prorated basis after deduction of 20% admin charges.
3. The company reserves the right to accept or reject any request for coverage without assigning a reason.
4. Coverage will be valid for 365 days from date of payment.
Best Group Health Insurance in Pakistan Coverages are HOSPITALIZATION
Coverage are applicable in case of non pregnancy and non dread disease.
1. Room rent paid according to the plan category.
2. Indoor Treatment Expenses
4. Investigations and consultation.
5. Pre and post hospitalization cost covered
1. Normal delivery and cesarean both are covered.
2. Labor Room and Operation Theatre charges.
3.Anesthetist Fee. Medications.
5.Baby Nursing Care.
6. Circumcision of a baby boy (as per policy.
1. Specialist Consultation fees.
3. Laboratory and other Investigations. (e.g. EMG, ECG, EEG & Ultrasound etc).
4. Dental care benefits.
5. Besides doctors, Consultations with registered Hakims and Practicing alternative medicine specialist is also admissible.
6. Other diagnostic tests.
1. Coverage for life threatening diseases.
2. By-pass grafting and Coronary Angioplasties.
3. Heart attack.
4. Management of all type of Malignancies (Cancer).
5. Cerebro-Vascular Accidents (CVA- Stroke).
6. Management of Renal Failure (Kidney Failure).
7. Major organ transplants.
8. Major Burns.
9. Multiple Sclerosis.
10. Aids Complex. 10. Chronic Hepatitis “B” & “C”.
All types of
2. NUCLEAR SCANS.
4. ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-Pancreatography).
1. Prescribed O.P.D.
2. Consultation and medicine.
3. Treatment of acute dental conditions and diseases of gums.
Eligibility criteria of Askari Group Health Insurance in Pakistan are 1.All Categories of employees are covered up to the age of 60 years*.
2.The employees’ spouses and children up to the age of 25 years.
3.Dependent parents under special modules.
4.Daughters till the time they get married or employed.