WHAT IS ORM?
Online Reputation Management services are offered to professional individuals and services who wish to build a positive image online. As this will depend upon reviews and comments by their users and clients who take time to give strong feedbacks and do business evaluation. When we work towards this end, our online reputation management will result in a sense of pride in clients; improving businesses outreach and providing new organic customers as well as increase in returning stem customers for short and long run.
STRATEGY & METHODS
To really make your ORM campaign a huge success, we will develop a deep understanding of your business; what you are trying to accomplish and what your goals are. Our strategy is to:
- Implement our review software on our or your company’s site which will help get honest customer feedback for the owner and direct positive reviews to large sites where they are needed most.
- Initiate our email campaign prompting customer feedback; coupon incentives.
- Cards to hand out to satisfied customers with feedback links; coupon incentives.
- In addition you can ask any questions that may be concerning you in regards to the types of changes that will be made to your web site. We will also be providing your business with installation of software, cards, and detailed monthly reports.
Campaigns will be maintained twice daily; six times a week minimum for as long as the contract is retained by the Mednise Team.
WHEN CAN RESULTS BE SEEN?
After Information has been accumulated from our review software and your company has developed a new positive and exciting presence online an increase in customers should be taking notice. Realistically, you can expect to see results starting 3-7 weeks after positive 4-5 star reviews become predominant on the first and second page. Of course results vary depending on business structure and accessibility to customers.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING (SMM)
Our page designs are cutting edge and employ as many technologies as necessary
to increase the value of your social media marketing campaign. The results from our efforts regularly outpace that of your rivals by several multiples, catapulting your brand ahead of your competition.
Increase online social media presence of the company through Facebook, Twitter and all other social media campaigns. Campaign will center on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it with their social networks. Gain 500-5000 real and targeted followers or likes per month using these strategies. Results may vary per industry.
STRATEGY & METHODS
To really make your social media campaign a huge success, we would develop a deep understanding of your business including: the nature of your business needs, competition, goals, and desired outcome. In addition you can ask any questions that may be concerning you in regards to the types of changes that will be made to your FanPages, when to expect results, and the strategic foundation for your ongoing social media marketing campaign.
ESdesire will employ the following methods over a one-year campaign:
- Custom design of Facebook fan page
- Custom design of Twitter profile
- All other social and business sites
- Increase 500-5000 Followers/Likes on Social Media Sites by:
- Market fan pages on popular groups and profiles within the social networks
- Run ad campaigns targeted at specific followers
- Construct a personalized guide to efficient unique content posting to networking sites and encourage interaction between clients on your social media sites (Including comments, links, videos, articles, and contests twice daily)
- Provide method for employees to make use of social media outlets and announce products updates and changes
- Encourage conversions and feedback
Campaigns will be maintained twice daily; six times a week minimum for as long as the plan is retained by the ESdesire Team.
WHEN CAN RESULTS BE SEEN?
Results will be easily noticed by the end of the 2nd month. Construction will begin as soon as we start the campaign with credibility being established through prominent social media activity and increase in customers should also be taking notice between 1st and 3rd month. As with all online reputation building, results will vary depending on business structure and industry size.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
Search engines rarely disclose detailed information regarding their algorithms, so using any one method will likely to fail to produce the desired results. ESdesire’s engineers tirelessly test every known method of visibility improvement. We also realize that major search engines update their algorithms frequently, and as such, methods that are successful today may be weakened tomorrow. For this reason, ESdesire’s approach is to employ multiple methods of search engine optimization to ensure that desired results are achieved.
Our methodological approach to web marketing assumes that every website possess unique challenges and therefore requires a customize strategy to achieve optimal results. The varying dynamics of your industry segment, competition, business focus, brand, target audience, geographical location, and promotional budget proves difficult to devise a “one size fits all solution”. It is with this view that we have devised a flexible cost effective web-marketing program that can be tailored to your industry requirements to get your business’s key words & phrases listed at the top of search engines.
STRATEGY & METHODS
- Website Optimization
- Duration: (17 Days)
During the Website Optimization, we will work together to develop a strategy and implement key changes that will deliver immediate results. The effort quickly addresses critical search engine optimization enhancements to your web site, quickly increases ranking, traffic and Google AdWords conversion efficiency. The Website Optimization covers optimization of up to 10 to25 page’s (static or dynamic) in a website, on-page optimization and strategic selection of key phrases that will drive targeted traffic to your site.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR WEBSITE OPTIMIZATION INCLUDE:
- SEO Planning, and Strategy (2 Weeks) - To really make your web marketing campaign a huge success, we would develop a deep understanding of your business; what you are trying to accomplish and what your goals are. This discovery interview provides critical business intelligence aimed around what’s happening in your industry. During the interview process an intelligence gathering survey form will guide us through an inquiry into the nature of your business needs, competition, and desired outcome. In addition you can ask any questions that may be concerning you in regards to the types of changes that will be made to your web site, when to expect results, and lays the strategic foundation for your ongoing web marketing campaign.
- Goal Setting
- Competitor Benchmarking
- Key Phrase Research (3 days)
- Discover keywords which will produce the highest volume of traffic
- Keywords that the competition are using to find success
- Keywords that have the highest AdWord values
- Significant high traffic keywords your rivals do not know about
- SEO Gap Analysis
- Keyphrase | KeyWord Selection (3 Included)
- Newly rising keywords primarily based on new trends and services and products related to your industry
- Keywords with high conversion rates to raise your return on investment (ROI)
- Tracking and improvement process
- 2. Index Inclusion and Coverage (1 Week) – We tell the search engines which pages are most vital to your search engine marketing campaign by using Google & Yahoo! XML Sitemaps. We will create and adjust the required areas inside the sitemaps to make sure that your most important pages are given the correct prominence. In addition, we will take active steps in troubleshooting and monitoring your website with Google Webmaster Tools Console. This permits us to accurately identify and track your back-links, link recognition, damaged links and indexing speeds; as reported by Google.
- Site submission – including search engines and directory inclusion
- Dynamic XML Site Map Generation and Submission
- Evaluating robot indexing activity - use of Robots.txt
- Domain strategy – approaches to distribute content including domain variants, sub-domains, geo-location, and canonicalization
- Google sandbox effect, content freshness, content duplication and link velocity
- Indexing of dynamic content including problems with URL rewriting and Session IDs
- 3. On-page Optimization (1 Week) – We will make your site search engine friendly by incorporating your selected keywords into existing internet pages, or new pages and changing the keyword saturation and density (2-3%) needed to achieve top 10 rankings, modifying and optimizing the most vital areas in your site's source code, making and implementing several level adjustments to guarantee your site is search engine friendly.
- Key phrase factors include keyword density, relevancy, synonyms and position
- Page markup key phrase factors including syntactical accuracy, page code structure.
- H1/H2/H3 HTML Tags
- Canonical home page issues
ALL INCLUSIVE SEO AND PUBLICITY CAMPAIGN
All monthly plans include an in-depth Website Optimization analysis. The results from your Website Optimization, will revel how your target audience and competitors interacts online, who the key influencers are, and ways to connect with your audience in a transparent non-obtrusive fashion.
High Powered Link-Building (internal and external)
One of the hardest parts of web marketing is building link recognition. Obtaining massive numbers of relevant "referral links" has become one of the central focuses of today's web marketing strategy. The ideal mixture of link building options will be selected to craft a customized link plan made for long run ROI and high-ranking results.
Some methods ESdesire includes are:
- Directory Submission
- Article Submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Blog and Forum Review
- Partner Links
- Corporate Blog management, (Blogger, WordPress, Typepad, Movable Type)
- Social Bookmarking, (StumbleUpon, DweweGO, Delicious) Social News,
(Digg, Mixx, Reddit, NowPublic)
- “Groundswell” Method Beta – The Groundswell method is used to mimic the behavior of breaking news on the Internet. Since Google sees the Internet from a collective point of view, our efforts will be focused on generating the impression that a topic is popular and is centered around your business.
- Online Press Release, (PR Web, PR Newswire, Pitchengine)
- Video, (Youtube, Revver, VodPod, MetaCafe, Viddler, Blip.tv)
- Photo Sharing, (Flickr, PhotoBucket, Picassa)
- Wikis, (Wetpaint, MediaWiki, PbWiki)
- User Generation Content, (Disqus)
- Micro-blogging, (Twitter, Plurk)
- Social Networking, (Linkedwen, Facebook Profiles, Facebook Pages, Ning)
- Aggregators, (SocialThing, FriendFeed, Profilactic)
- Events, (Facebook Events, EventBright, Upcoming.org, Meetup.com)
- Widgets, (Clearspring, WidgetBox, Gigya
- Community Q&A, (Yahoo! Answers,
Benchmarking and Reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
Campaigns will be maintained for as long as contract standing by the ESdesire Team.
Your Company will be updated and progressed will be tracked by:
- Monthly Benchmarking Reports: We will run a benchmark ranking report showing all your existing listings, in the major search engines before we start. This concise report will be sent monthly to help document our progress.
- Monthly Website Position Report: Every month, we will run a ranking report to document the progress and send it to you via email. The rank reports include rank reporting on Yahoo, Google, and Bing, and indicates which keyword your web site currently ranks for on the search engines.
- Monthly Website Analytic Report: Every month, we will provide an analytic report detailing visitor behavior. The report will include the source of the visitor, bounce rate, pages visited, time on page, and other key data to help optimize the website.
WHEN CAN RESULTS BE SEEN?
Since search engines index/re-index the optimized site in 4-12 weeks. Some search engines like Google crawl your site more frequently if your Page Rank is higher. Realistically, you can expect to see results starting 4-6 weeks after submission. Indexing, re-indexing shuffle also takes some time to settle down. Rankings usually stabilize after about two months. However, your traffic rises continuously since more and more search engines index more and more optimized pages of your website. Some search engines index your site quickly if you are willing to pay their ‘Express Inclusion’ or ‘Pay for Inclusion’ fee, all of which ESdesire takes care of.